The Vive 3 provides safe, stable assistance through its three-wheel. It is easy to maneuver over smooth surfaces such as pavements, tiles, carpeting, and concrete with a tight turning radius for easier navigation through doorways and hallways.
This mobility scooter has a comfortably wide, padded seat with flip-back armrests; its tires are 7.5 inches and flat-free. It has a front-mounted storage basket for daily carrying.
The top speed of this scooter is 3.7 mph with 12.4 miles of driving range per charge. It can be easily navigated on any smooth surface with comfort and ease. Its design is designed to support a weight of up to 265 safely.
The seat of this scooter is 16.9 inches wide with light padding, and its backrest provides comfortable cushioning. Its seat is also adjustable for a customizable fit and rotates to facilitate easy boarding and exiting.
It is easy to disassemble into four separate pieces for easier transport. Its tiller is foldable while its seat is detachable. Each section of it is lightweight and easily fits in the trunk of standard-size vehicles.
Located on the tiller console is a control panel that allows you to set maximum speed using the variable speed dial and change from forward to reverse direction. You can turn on the headlight to produce a warning tone if needed. The display also includes a color-coded battery life indicator to check the status of the battery at a glance.
- Weight Capacity: 265 pounds
- Tire Diameter: 8″
- Maximum Speed: 3.7 mph
- Driving Distance: 12.4 miles per charge
- Seat Width: 16.9 inches
- Rear Section Weight: 29 pounds
Feedback and Additional Information
- Don’t run too fast on this scooter. Put your legs out to maintain balance and be alert.
- The plastic piece located under the seat is removed based on the experiences of other users. Some users also have concerns with its throttle.
- With the weakness of this scooter’s horn, you won’t even think you need it.
- If you run over on your toes, you will have less pain on this scooter compared to the wheelchair.
- This scooter is effective in other m, ga particular areas such as gardens, stores, and parks.
- This scooter has a good turning radius.
- Easy and effective, and this scooter in the hills. You can expect a smooth ride with it.
- This scooter seat is definitely comfortable.
- It is easy to load in the car as well as reassemble.
- When it comes to its headlights, it works, and the horn has enough loudness to get the attention of those around, especially those who are about to cut you off. Its seat is swivel and very handy.
- If everything is included, as the packaging of this unit, its weight will be about 75 to 85 lbs.
- The seat of this scooter is adjustable toward the back.
- This scooter is silent even when running.
- Three-wheeled scooters are known for their being less stable at angles and tipping over sideways. But this scooter, to avoid the issues mentioned, has a stabilizer bar and wheels.
- This scooter is a bit heavy, but it is okay considering that it will fit in very tight spaces.
- When it comes to transitioning from street to sidewalk down a slope, this scooter has a height clearance issue.
- The scooter sometimes gets stuck and turns off based on the experience of other users. Which is very inconvenient and dangerous especially if you cross the street.
- This scooter is effective indoors or even outdoors.
- Its battery life is excellent.
- Its seat is small and not that comfortable.
- This scooter is also effective to use in stores, especially in places where you will only stay for a short time. But if you sit in here for a long time, you will feel the bait. Because of that, you will need a pillow or any cushion. But its back support is not enough because the back of its chair is very short. If you have a back problem, it will not be a good experience.
- It is easy to tip over because it is unstable and lightweight.
- This scooter fits in a small SUV, even fully assembled without the basket attached.
- This scooter is easy to disassemble, and its pieces are not that heavy.
- This scooter is narrow to fit at home and is light enough to be easy to transport.
- It has adjustable speed and feels sturdy.
- When it comes to off-roading this scooter is easy to handle without any hassle including climbing hills very easily.
- The battery and seat of this scooter are detachable, and the handlebar is foldable. The weight of the battery will reach 29 lbs.
- When it comes to the airline, make sure the batteries are fully charged, the connection is clean and fresh. Also, make sure you carry the charger.
- Charging the battery of this scooter will take 8 to 10 hours. It has an indicator. Like green when the unit or battery is fully charged. Reducing the battery charge still depends on usage.
- You can charge the battery of this scooter outside. But there is a bit of a challenge in returning the battery to the unit.
- Its battery box has a plug-in feature, and you can charge it on the scooter or remove it for charging.
- This scooter has no traditional backpedal. But it has a useful speed for an electric medical device. Its top speed can be adjusted by a knob. And the reverse/forward acceleration is progressive. If so, you have control over its acceleration and speed. If the acceleration lever is released, the scooter will only advance a few inches at a slow pace. It is less than 12 inches when it is at a higher speed.
- Although I mentioned earlier that it is effective in hills, I suggest taking the valley or small hill straight on. Do not take them with an angle because otherwise, it will tip over. Any hilly or bumpy, like an untidy parking lot, always make sure to take it straight on.
- You can navigate to even any smooth surface comfortably.
- It has a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- This scooter has a top speed of 3.7 mph with a 12.4 miles drive range.
- It is easy to maneuver on indoor, outdoor, and smooth surfaces.
- This scooter is designed to support 265 pounds safely.
- This mobility scooter has flat-free and non-marking 8″ tires with a speed of 3.7 mph and a driving distance of 12.4 miles per charge.
- Provides excellent maneuverability in crowded spaces as it has a sharp turning radius.
- This scooter has a top speed of 4mph with a 6.3-mile drive range.
- It has a weight capacity of 275 lbs.
Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3
- Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation.
- It has a driving range of 9 miles.
- Quickly disassemble into four separate pieces for easy transportation.
- It has a foldable tiller and a removable seat. Each section of this scooter fits standard-size vehicles.
- The heaviest piece is the rear section which weighs 29 pounds.
- This scooter is easy to disassemble into four pears for it to be easier to carry.
- It has a foldable tiller and the seat can be removed. Each section can easily fit in the trunk of vehicles of standard size.
- The rear section weighs 29 pounds and is the heaviest part of its four pieces.
- This traveling scooter is easy to disassemble into four flexible pieces so it can easily fit into Sedans of average size.
- The weight of the heaviest piece of this scooter is 27.5 lbs, a part that is light enough for most users for it to be carried independently.
Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3
- The Scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation.
- Its seat is 16.9″ wide and it has light padding. Its backrest is cushioned to provide comfort to the rider.
- The seat is adjustable in height so that it fits the user. It is also rotated to make it easy to exit or board the scooter.
- Its seat has two armrests that can also be adjusted or flipped up for more convenient boarding or scooter exit.
- The seat inside is padded, and the width of this seat is 15.75 “. Its backrest provides support and cushioning.
- The seat and rotatable and its height are adjustable to better accommodate more size.
- Its seat has two padded armrests that can be flipped upward and adjusted for more convenient boarding and exiting.
- This travel scooter includes a fully padded and attractive faux-leather seat that permits its users to regulate its height to suit most heights.
- Its armrest is padded that can be flipped to make it more convenient to exit or ride the scooter.
- The seat of this scooter is adjustable in height to fit the user, and it is rotated to make it easy to ride or leave the scooter.
Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3
- Padded and adjustable armrests for extra comfort
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
My take on Vive 3
This mobility scooter has a good price for its value. It can greatly change your life wherever you are, shopping, indoors and going elsewhere easily. I recommend this scooter to people with mobility issues and limited income. This scooter is well constructed, and the turning radius is decent. For traveling, it is not ideal since it is difficult to disassemble and set up. However, overall the scooter is worth it for its price and all its features. Vive scooters are quite popular nowadays, and that is reasonable, and you can confirm it by giving this Vive 3 a chance.
This review is the product of my in-depth research about the featured scooter. As much as possible I tried not to be biased whether this scooter is a must-have or just another option from a wide variety of choices. The cons and pros are located anywhere in this review. You might fight a lot of pros and cons, however, for me, the Pros and Cons are still subjective. Some might find Cons as not preferable but to some, it does not matter. Every user has their own preferences.
I have all the information you need about mobility scooters. If you want, you can also send me your concern, questions, suggestions, and stories using the contact form here. Now if you want to know our top lists you can go ahead and check them here. For those readers who want to know more about mobility scooters, you can view our wide topics here.