I must say, many people today take mobility for granted, and we have to admit it. Sometimes they only realize this when they have an issue with their joints or slowing down their movements as they age. So now I’m telling you, take care of your bodies and get used to exercising.
What about people who already have a lack of mobility either genetically or due to an accident or illness? What if they want to do difficult things for themselves because of their condition, such as traveling or going out shopping? In such a situation, mobility aids such as mobility scooters will come in and help a lot to give or restore their ability to do what they are generally unable to perform due to their condition.
There are types of mobility scooters that are ideal for indoor use, and there are also suitable for outdoor use and activities. Such as scooters that can run on almost any type of terrain. Here in this post, I will share my top 15 practically all-terrain mobility scooters suitable for people who want to travel in places outside the territory of scooters designed for indoor use and those scooters that work effectively only in areas with an almost flat surface. So if you think you are the type of person who more often wants to use and take the scooter outside, this is for you.
The new Golden BuzzAround Extreme Scooter is easy to disassemble and lightweight despite being its full-size scooter. It has 2U1 batteries, which are industry-leading, and has the largest battery in this scooter category. Due to its battery power, you can travel up to 18 miles using this scooter, and it has an ultrabright LED headlight and taillight. As a full-size scooter, it has a weight capacity of 330 pounds. Compared to other portable scooters, it is bigger, but there is no denying its portability because it is detachable. If you are looking for a full-size scooter yet portable, you can include or put this at the top of your list.
This scooter is very durable on gravel, grass, or other terrains. Easy to fold down for more accessible transportation. For a full-size scooter, it is cheaper. There is a small turning radius that lets you get in and out of tight spaces. Great over unpaved surfaces, and it’s very stable. Its seat is comfortable and has ample legroom. The basket of this scooter is quite big enough for your shopping items and personal things.
- Front and rear suspension
- Stadium-style height-adjustable seat
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- It keeps on breaking down after five months (possible isolated case)
- Heavy to some users with limited strength
- Some users hear clicking/bearing in the right rear.
WHY I LIKE IT: This scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble. It’s a full-size scooter, but it’s lightweight. I also like its 2U1 batteries, which are great for these kinds of scooters. And because of these batteries, you can travel up to 18 miles.
The Pride Go-Go Sport has the highest weight capacity in its class, loading up to 325 lbs. Its long-lasting 18 AH battery provides up to 14.5 miles of driving range per charge and has a top speed of 4.7 mph. This scooter has feather-touch disassembly. It is detachable into five small and lightweight pieces that easily fit in the trunk of most cars and all SUVs and vans. The heaviest part of it is the front section which weighs 44 lbs.
The wraparound Delta tiller of this scooter keeps your hands and fingers relaxed while you drive. It is ideal for people with arthritis or limited dexterity on their hands. With this adjustable tiller, you will find front LED lighting to help illuminate your road and a charging port, giving you two ways to charge your battery both onboard and offboard.
This scooter is compact, so it is easy to load and unload for more accessible transportation. Easy to maneuver around corners and not too heavy but does well on hills. You can bring the battery box to a closed outlet to charge. Its charger also has quick charge capability. This scooter is also ideal for any user size because it is adjustable for the height and weight of the person driving it.
- Handles outdoor terrain better than other travel scooters
- Four wheels provide ultimate stability indoors or out with a 50″ turning radius
- Pride’s exclusive black non-scuffing tires won’t leave tire marks on your floor when riding indoors
- Too big to get in some places
- No room for a dog at all
- Not good on grass or gravel
WHY I LIKE IT: I like the weight capacity of this scooter which is 325 lbs. It already has the highest capacity in its class. The wraparound Delta tiller of this scooter keeps your hands and fingers relaxed while you drive. It is ideal for people with arthritis or limited dexterity on their hands.
Drive Medical Drive Medical Scout is a transportable scooter that is easy and convenient with superior value. It is lightweight and easy to disassemble n a perfect anywhere you want to take it around your neighborhood or away from your home. It is detachable into five pieces that are easy to carry and put in your car, truck, or van. Perfect for shopping or vacation. It also has interchangeable color panels to hide scuffs and scratches.
The four wheels of this scooter are for more enhanced stability in rougher outdoor terrain. It also has other features such as a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make it easier to operate for people with limited physical strength or dexterity.
Its seat height is adjustable and swivel-able; its armrests are padded and adjustable as well. It also has a large plastic carry basket.
This scooter has a delta tiller and is easy to adjust. Its throttle has an easy free-wheel operation.
When it comes to its tires, they are 8 x 2 inches, flat-free, non-marking with anti-tip wheels. So tipping is not a problem with this scooter. Its floor to seat height is 17 – 19 inches.
- It went over hills and through holes.
- It also went over bumps and small roots.
- It comes apart and back together easily.
- It has a larger turn radius, is louder, the ride is not as smooth.
- The chassis is heavier.
- When disassembled, the base unit was a little heavier than expected, but you could still lift the front end into the back of your SUV and then, with the front supported, able to lift the rear.
WHY I LIKE IT: It is detachable into five pieces that are easy to carry and put in your car, truck, or van. Perfect for shopping or vacation. It also has interchangeable color panels to hide scuffs and scratches.
- Type: Portable
- Detachable: Yes
- Detachable Pieces: 5
- Wheels: 4
- Dimensions: 53 x 20.5 x 19 inches
- Seat dimensions: 16.5″ W x 16″ D
- Floor to seat height: 17″ – 19″
- Wheel base dimensions: 31.9″ L x 16.9″ W
- Front wheels: 8″ x 2″
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Drive Range: 15 miles (20 AH)
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
It is a mobility scooter that blends easy and convenient mobility with superior value. It is lightweight and easy to disassemble. It is detachable in 5 parts for more effortless loading in the car. This four-wheel version provides more stable coverage on rougher outdoor terrain. It has a quick battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make it easier to operate this scooter for users with limited strength. To hide scratches, black wheel rims, and scuffs, this model has color-through panels.
Tires are anti-tip, flat-free, and non-marking while having easy freewheel operation, and it has a large basket for personal things or shopping items. Its throttle is ergonomic for comfortable travel. It has a height-adjustable swivel seat with a fold-down backrest. The battery of this scooter is 12 AH or 20 AH. The 20 AH batteries increase the scooter’s maximum range.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable—height adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest.
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches.
- Flat free, non marking tires with anti-tip wheels.
- Difficult turning radius, and you have to reverse and turn several times to make a simple turn
- Little challenging to assemble compared to others
- The tires in front rub the fenders in tight turns
WHY I LIKE IT: This scooter is convenient and easy to use. Its tires are flat-free and anti-tip for a more secure ride. Its drive range is also farther because aside from 12 AH batteries, you can also use 20 AH batteries.
The Vive 4 is a mobility scooter that provides safe and stable assistance. It is a four-wheel scooter and easy to maneuver on smooth, indoor, and outdoor surfaces such as pavement, tile, concrete, and carpeting with a turning radius of 4.3 ‘.
This scooter has a lightly padded seat and backrest with a flip-back armrest with 8 “flat-free tires, non-marking tires, and a front-mounted storage basket so you can carry your necessities.
It has a top speed of 3.7 mph, and it has a driving range of 12.4 miles per charge. This scooter is also easy to disassemble into four pieces and easy to load into average-sized vehicles.
Thanks to this scooter, you can easily navigate any smooth surface with comfort and ease due to its four wheels. Its design is to support a weight of up to 265 safely.
Its 15.75 “wide seat and backrest provide comfortable cushioning throughout each trip. The height of this seat is also adjustable for a customizable fit and rotatable for easy boarding and exiting. It is also surrounded by two padded armrests that are adjustable and flip upward for convenience when boarding or exiting the scooter.
The Vive 4 has a folding tiller and a removable seat in each section to better fit the trunk of standard-sized vehicles. In its tiller console located, the control panel gives you the option to set the maximum speed with the variable speed dial and change from reverse to forward direction. You can also turn on the headlight to produce a warning tone as needed. The display also includes a color-coded battery life indicator to check battery status at a glance.
- The chair is solid, well built, and well worth the money.
- The speed is great and adjustable by dialing the speed down, which is very useful for loading.
- Perfect size to move freely on the ship.
- The frontend will break soon; it’s very poorly and cheaply designed
- The bottom of the scooter does not break loose as it supposes to.
- Not a lot of legroom is 5″9, and it’s a pretty tight fit.
WHY I LIKE IT: This scooter has a lightly padded seat and backrest with a flip-back armrest with 8 inches flat-free tires, non-marking tires, and a front-mounted storage basket so you can carry your necessities. The 15.75 inches wide seat and backrest provide comfortable cushioning throughout each trip. The height of this seat is also adjustable for a customizable fit and rotatable for easy boarding and exiting.
If you are looking for a portable or an easy to transport mobility scooter that is ideal for outdoor use and has a weight capacity of over 300 pounds, check out and consider the Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4. The Phoenix HD 4 has an immense weight capacity in the market for portable scooters and a mixture of easy portability with 350 lbs weight capacity to accommodate a wider variety of users. It is lightweight and easy to disassemble, ideal for anywhere you go, whether indoors or outdoors. It is detachable in four easy-to-handle parts for placement in a booted car, truck, or van.
The Phoenix HD 4 has color change panels in blue and red and ergonomic “finger-pull” throttle control for more effortless scooter operation for users with limited physical strength or with dexterity in the hands. It has a headlight for more enhanced security. There are solid flat-free tires for worry-free driving. Its stadium-style seat height is adjustable with attractive two-tone upholstery and armrests that can also adjust width and angle. It provides top performance along with its four mph top speed and 15-mile maximum driving range.
The Phoenix HD 4 is faster and easier to disassemble and has easy-to-connect batteries. It has a large plastic carry basket. Its turning radius is 54 inches, and the climbing angle is 6 degrees. And its ground clearance is 3.75 inches. And the tiller of this scooter is adjustable. The floor seat height is 22 inches. It has ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation. Apart from its flat-free tires, it also has non-marking and anti-tip wheels.
- Easier to load into an SUV
- You only need to have the power off a minute or two, and then you are good to go.
- Very easy to put together.
- The battery is slow to charge ( hours), and the hill will drain the battery quickly.
- It does not have a lot of legroom.
- Instructions should be right on top when you open the box.
WHY I LIKE IT: I like this scooter because it is lightweight and easy to assemble and disassemble. It has a comfortable seat and has a high weight capacity, while this scooter’s weight is only 69 lbs.
Metro Mobility has excellent performance; it has a max weight capacity of 265 lbs. Its max speed is four mph. It has 4.7 inches ground clearance and 8 degrees climbing angle: its tires are flat-free, and non-marking tires and have a diameter of 8 inches. This scooter also has smooth stability due to its four-wheel.
It has easy portability and can easily be disassembled into four pieces. Its heaviest piece is 63 lbs foldable to a dimension of 44 “L x 20” W x 17 “H. It is easy to place in the trunk of the car.
This scooter has intuitive control. You can rest your wrists on the bar and drive the scooters with the lever effortlessly with your left or right hand. It has a variable speed dial, horn button, and battery indicator on the panel for easy maneuverability.
Its seat is swivel-able. Its backrest and armrest are foldable. Not only that, the tiller angle, seat height, and armrest width are also adjustable.
Exclusive Features with Metro Mobility M1Lite Scooter
- One-piece frame deck that is stronger and more stable
- Max speed is adjustable
- The turning radius could make a turn in a narrow place
- The higher ground clearance can cross over obstacles on the road
The Differences Between M1Lite and M1 Series
- M1Lite Series doesn’t have the front light and rear brake light that M1 has
- The seat of M1Lite is the same as most other competitors, while the M1 seat is extra padded
- The motor with M1Lite is 24Vx250W with four mph max speed, lower than M1 with 24Vx300W with 4.97 mph max speed
- Adjustable speed
WHY I LIKE IT: This scooter has intuitive control. You can rest your wrists on the bar and drive the scooters with the lever effortlessly with your left or right hand. It has easy portability and can easily be disassembled into four pieces.
- Type: Portable
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Maximum Speed: 5.2 mph
- Turning Radius: 42″
- Driving Range: 11 miles (U1), 13.5 miles (40 AH)
- Front Tires: 3.5″ x 10″ Solid
- Rear Tires: 3.5″ x 10″ Solid
- Ground Clearance: 3″ at mid-frame
- Turning Radius: 42″
- Overall Length: 45.25″
- Overall Width of Base: 22.25″
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 20.5″-22″
- Seat Type: Foldable, Molded Plastic (18″x17″)
- Weight: 133.5 lbs
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 17.5-19″
- Battery Weight: 24.5 lbs. each/32.5 lbs. each
- Battery Requirements: (2)U1 or (2)40AH
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5A (U-1) / Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
- Standard Body Colors: Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 54.5 lbs. (Front Section)
The Pride Victory 10 is a mid-size scooter with many features, such as an ambient voltmeter that adjusts brightness automatically at low light settings to enable you to check your battery. It has a large front basket, because of this you can easily carry your bags while shopping. It has a cup holder where you can put your beverages or any drinks you want. It also has a hideaway storage area on the tiller where you can put your keys and wallet.
The Victory 10’s seat is swivel 18 “x 17” with sliders for added comfort so you can get on or off the scooter more easily. Its spacious foot deck will give your feet stretch out and comfort while you drive smoothly on any terrain. This scooter has reliable performance and excellent range with a full battery charge of up to 13 miles. You can travel farther and longer during the whole day on this scooter.
- The battery is also long-lasting
- It has to go up small hills without strain
- It is not “off the road,” but I can deal with that.
- The basket is not large enough
WHY I LIKE IT: I like this scooter because it has an ambient voltmeter that adjusts brightness automatically at low light settings to enable you to check your battery. This scooter has reliable performance and excellent range with a full battery charge of up to 13 miles.
- Mileage Range: Approx 13 miles
- Weight Capacity: The electric scooter can generally work when the weight is less than 265lbs(120kg).
- Max Climbing Angle: 9°
- Max Forward Speed: 3.73 mph
- Max Reverse Speed: 2.17 mph
- Dimensions: 41.34 inches (L) x 20.47 inches (W) x 29.53 inches (H)
- Front/Rear Wheels: 8 inches x 2 inches
The Furgle 4 is a four-wheel scooter compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble, suitable for close travels that combines easy and convenient mobility aids with superior value.
The components are adjustable such as height, fixed seat direction, armrest width, and direction bar angle to make the user comfortable and convenient while on the trip. This scooter has an anti-rolling wheel at the height of the rear wheel to prevent rollover.
It is designed for smooth, artificial surfaces, including tile, carpet, asphalt, and unbroken cement. It also has a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller for easier scooter operation for people with limited strength or dexterity. Its model includes color-through panels to hide scuffs and black wheel rims.
Here are the other features highlighted by the provider:
- Dual models can switch quickly.
- 4 Wheel configuration provides additional stability.
- Quick and easy disassembly into four easy-to-transport pieces
- It comes with easy removal, a quick-connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter.
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- The seatback folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Armrests are padded, can be adjusted to widen.
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for travel, Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Delta tiller is easy to adjust, Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation.
- This mobility scooter is light enough for you to put it in the back of our SUV or my son’s truck.
- The battery life is excellent, as well as the speed.
- Easy to store and go.
- There is no company contact information for service or accessories in the manual.
- The plastic sleeve on the post coming from the bottom of the seat would NOT fit into the tube it’s supposed to go.
- The scooter is a little small.
WHY I LIKE IT: It is designed for smooth, artificial surfaces, including tile, carpet, asphalt, and unbroken cement. This scooter has an anti-rolling wheel at the height of the rear wheel to prevent rollover.
The Go-Go Elite Traveler is a compact scooter that provides easy maneuvering in crowded areas. Its four-wheel design is responsible for its balance and stability in any environment. This scooter is one of the safest scooters in its categories due to its balance and ease of driving outdoors or indoors. It has a simple design and is easy to disassemble.
Because of this scooter, you can go anywhere you want quickly. It includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue. Easy disassemble, load, and unload in my rental car and assemble.
- Non-scuffing tires
- Perfect for travel and cruises.
- Need to buy the entire electronic assembly that fits onto the tiller
WHY I LIKE IT: This scooter is easy to maneuver in crowded places. It is very stable in any environment. This scooter is one of the safest scooters in its category, whether indoors or outdoors.
If you are looking for a mobility scooter that is stylish and affordable, then the EW-M34 is for you. It has the best value, longest driving range, and has the lightest weight. The EW-M34 is easy to carry pieces because it can be mounted on the carrier for easy transport, disassembled, and stored in the back of the car. Heavy-duty front bumper with a bright front headlight and reverse indicator lights. It detaches in just a few seconds through four steps for more accessible transport from one destination to another.
For more effortless charging, the battery is chargeable on or off the Scooter. And the design, stability, and reliability of this Scooter make it a good choice if you are looking for a portable four-wheel scooter. Batteries charge on or off Scooter. For in depth review click here.
- Adjustable Tiller, Swivel seat, Detachable Basket with Handles
- Flat-free tires
- Cramped legroom
- Small for adults
WHY I LIKE IT: The EW-M34 is easy to carry pieces because it can be mounted on the carrier for easy transport, disassembled, and stored in the back of the car. Heavy-duty front bumper with bright front headlight and reverse indicator lights.
The Dragon Mobile EX has a smart and lightweight four-wheel design structure; it is stable and suitable for all age groups. It is a lightweight power mobility scooter equip with brush-less wheelchair motor technology. It is better than electric and lightweight wheelchairs.
This scooter is environmentally friendly. This foldable scooter has advanced and reliable design technology and energy-saving and environmental protection. It does not create pollution and noise while in use which is conducive to environmental protection.
It is suitable for all-terrain and comfortable. It is usable on ramps, bricks, bumpy roads, snow, and grass. It also has a leather set and an additional flap open child seat available.
You can use this scooter on three different levels. Speed level 1 is 3.75 mph, and level 2 is 7.5 mph, while level 3 is 12 mph. This scooter includes an adjustable 7 inches direction bar.
When it comes to its battery, it is long-range. The battery gets up to 25 km / 17 miles driving distance. Its actual range is affected by load capacity, wind speed, road surface, operation habits, temperature, and other factors. Its Lithium battery is airline friendly and allowed for transport on an airplane with a high-quality charger.
- It will go fast enough for teens to have fun and slow enough for seniors to feel safe.
- It allows you to run the dog and enjoy the trails.
- Airline friendly
- The backrest is so small, and no armrests.
- The top speed is ten mph, although it is not stable at that speed.
- The battery can’t easily remove to make it lighter.
WHY I LIKE IT: Its Lithium battery is airline friendly and allowed for transport on an airplane with a certified high-quality, usable charger. Speed level 1 is 3.75 mph, and level 2 is 7.5 mph, while level 3 is 12 mph. This scooter includes an adjustable 7 inches direction bar.
The Cromex Foldable is heavy-duty and foldable. It has a design for 265 lbs weight capacity with an adjustable child seat that can hold up to 65 lbs. It can be easily carried around with ease in most small trunks due to its foldable design. This scooter folds and unfolds in just 3 secs for more accessible storage and use.
The Cromex Foldable is lightweight and durable. Even though it is light and foldable, don’t let it give you the wrong idea because it is, yes, heavy-duty and has a design for your satisfaction along with its stylish and durable design.
- Maximum Loading Weight: 330 lbs (150kg)
- Maximum Main Seat Loading Weight: 265 lbs (120 Kg)
- Maximum Child Seat Loading Weight: 65 lbs (30 Kg)
- Unfolded Measurements: 40″ x 21″ x 35″ (101.6 cm x 53.3 cm x 89 cm)
- Folded Measurements: 21.5″ x 14.5″ x 27″ (54.6 cm x 37 cm x 68.5 cm)
- Net Weight (With Battery): 10.4 AH Battery – 63 lbs (28.5 Kg) / 15.6 AH Battery – 66 lbs (30 Kg)
- Battery Weight: 10.4 AH Battery – 4 lbs (1.8 Kg) / 15.6 AH Battery -7 lbs (3.2 Kg)
- Ground Clearance: 3.75″
- Max Speed: 12 mph (19.3 km/h)
- Range: 10.4 AH Battery – Up to 17 Miles (28 km) / 15.6 AH Battery – 27 Miles (45 km)
- Lithium Battery: 36V 10 Ah / 36V 15.6 Ah
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs (32.7 kg)
- Box Dimensions: 25″ x 17″ x 30″ (63.5 cm x 43 cm x 76 cm)
- Motor Power: 250W x 2
- Front Wheel Size: 10″
- Rear Wheel Size: 8″
- Charger: 100~240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Charging time: 5 – 8 hours.
- Double Damping system: Yes
- Aluminum Alloy Wheel: Yes
- Carbon Steel Frame: Yes
When it comes to its battery, it is long-life and long-range. This scooter can go up to 25 miles on a single charge using a long-life Li-ion battery. When it comes to various surfaces, it can travel at 12 mph. The distance traveled on a charge, and the maximum speed is variable depending on the user and road conditions.
This scooter is user and environmentally friendly. It is controllable with ease with a comfortable acceleration handle and 3-speed levels. It is also energy efficient and does not pollute the environment or make noise while in use. It is suitable for people who care about the environment but also want to use high-quality mobility scooters.
This scooter is safe for all age groups. Due to its safe and stable design, durable wheels, and high-quality braking system, this scooter is safe for all ages, not just the elderly.
- When it comes to various surfaces, it can travel at 12 mph.
- Energy-efficient and does not pollute the environment
WHY I LIKE IT: Its heaviest piece weighs only 29 lbs. It is easy to detach and has a good turning radius that is suitable for indoor use.This scooter is user and environmentally friendly. It is controllable with ease with a comfortable acceleration handle and 3-speed levels. It is also energy efficient and does not pollute the environment or make noise while in use. It is suitable for people who care about the environment but also want to use high-quality mobility scooters.
The Pride Revo 2.0 4 is new and combines several features put in one package. It has a weight capacity of 400 lbs. It is tough and made to last.
It provides the rugged dependability that is expected from a luxury mid-size scooter. This scooter has CTS or Comfort-Trac Suspension that ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain.
The Pride Revo 2.0 4 has feather-touch disassembly for portability comparable to the travel mobility lines available on the market. It has standard under-seat storage and speeds of up to 5 mph.
It has exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires. It is an ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with a 70-amp controller.
- The Pride Revo is highly comfortable and drives very smoothly.
- Controls are easy; the unit works great
- On longer rides, it does great, and the shock absorbers are not a gimmick; they work.
WHY I LIKE IT: The Pride Revo 2.0 4 has feather-touch disassembly for portability comparable to the travel mobility lines available on the market.
The BUZZAROUND LX GB149 4 can be considered a luxury travel scooter. It has upgraded and improved features that are far from other Buzzaround series. It is a full-size unit and has the true portability of a travel scooter. It is suitable for all situations and has a weight capacity of 375 lbs. It also has a rear suspension and a driving range of 18 miles on a single charge.
It combines the convenience of a travel scooter with the durability and comfort of a full-size unit. It has ample legroom due to its new and improved profile and footboard. Its stylish captain seat and sleek design will get attention around. It also has a USB charging port that will ensure your electronic devices have enough power with you and your scooter as an additional feature.
The BUZZAROUND LX GB149 4 is one with the largest weight capacity in the travel scooter category. Moreover, it provides the comfort and accommodations of a full-size scooter.
- Max Speed: 5.00 mph
- Disassembles: Yes
- Max Drive Range: 18.00 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 57 lbs.
- Suspension: Yes
- Seat Widths: 17 inches, 20 inches
- Delta Tiller: Yes
- Quick-Ship: No
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs
- Turning Radius: 54 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.00 inches
- Adjustable Tiller: Yes
- Back Height: 17 inches
- Max Seat to Ground Height: 24.75 inches
- Lowest Seat to Ground Height: 23.75 inches
- Max Seat to Deck Height: 17.75 inches
- Multiple Seating Options: No
- Height Adjustable Seat: Yes
- High-Back Seat: Yes
- Armrest Options: Flip-Back
- Flip-Back Armrests: Yes
- Wheel Type: Four Wheeled
- Front Wheel Size: 9 inches
- Rear Wheel Size: 9 inches
- Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires: No
- Overall Width: 22 inches
- Overall Length: 44 inches
- Axle-to-Axle Length: 33.80 inches
- Transportable/Collapsible: Yes
- Battery Type: Two U-1 Batteries
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Charger Type: Off Board
- Larger Battery Option: No
- Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive
- One-Hand Operation: Yes
- Basket Included: Yes
- Headlight: Yes
- Weight Without Batteries: 125.00 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Seat Section Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 174.00 Lbs
- Expedited Shipping Available: No
- Charging Port Location: Tiller
- Very easy to disassemble and reassemble
- A little larger than some of the other brands as expected with the increase in specs and weight capacity.
WHY I LIKE IT: It combines the convenience of a travel scooter with the durability and comfort of a full-size unit. It has ample legroom due to its new and improved profile and footboard. It also has a USB charging port that will ensure your electronic devices have enough power with you and your scooter as an additional feature.
It is not that easy to land the best almost all-terrain mobility scooters because of the number of specifications and features to choose from. Moreover, each of the users has different needs in their mobility. Or maybe others have their preferences. However, that will not be an obstacle for me to make this list. I aim to help you to choose the scooters that I think will be useful to you. Also, I hope it will help you filter your options or somehow give you a starting point based on your choice because of this list.
For our dear seniors, it is essential to invest in mobility scooters that will help you move around more easily to fill your lack of mobility more efficiently and effectively. With terrain-based scooters, you will have the freedom to continue your outdoor activities or attend specific and important events with family or friends.
For you to experience the convenience brought by scooters for outdoor use, look at the list above and choose one now. Enjoy your newly discovered freedom.