The Victory 10 3-Wheel sets the pace for midsize mobility scooters. It delivers the safety and versatility you need when it’s time to get out and go.
You have the freedom to move with a spacious deck and ergonomic tiller, which accommodates both left- and right-handed users. It’s built with a feather-touch disassembly system, so packing it up for a full day of shopping or weekend getaway no longer feels like a hassle.
This mobility scooter can go over gravel and grass with rugged, non-scuffing tires that never go flat. The LED light illuminates the path ahead in low-light moments. The battery capacity offers distances up to 16 miles on a single charge, you might just find yourself needing to switch on the headlight.
Some of the technical details that push the Victory 10 3-Wheel mobility scooter to the top of the class include a 400-pound weight capacity and a tight turning radius of 42”, which makes it a breeze to navigate the department store or supermarket aisles. Adjustable speeds reach up to 5.3 mph. And when it’s finally time to recharge, simply plug in the charging cable to the easy-access port on the tiller handle.
It has ultra-bright LED headlights and a back-lit battery meter, so taking it out for a ride early in the morning or after dark is no problem at all. It also has low-profile, flat-free tires that are unique when compared to other mobility scooters because they won’t scuff floors no matter how much wear they get.
For more information read my full review below.
- Type: Portable
- Detachable: Yes
- Detachable Pieces: 7
- Heaviest piece: 54 lbs
- Wheels: 3
- Product Weight: 158 lbs
- Dimension: 46 x 22.5 x 40.25 inches
- Batteries: 2 12V
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 20.5″ – 22″
- Ground Clearance: 1.26″ – 3.4″
- Max Climbing Angle: 8 degrees
- This scooter has a lightweight and pinchfree design with viscoelastic foam inserts and an eight-position seat movement.
- The turning radius of 42″ enables tight turns in crowded spaces.
- The tiller adjustment knob has a comfortable, easy-grip design.
- Also has a height-adjustable control box.
- It has low-profile, flat-free tires that won’t scratch floors.
- It has a wattage display with an easy-to-read ambient voltage meter.
- This mobility scooter has a one-hand feather-touch disassembly that provides the ultimate quick transport system.
- It has a compact design that folds smaller than other scooters – 29.5″ x 33.75″ x 12″ when folded footprint fits in tight places.
- The nylon padded vinyl seat with 18 x 17 inches is connected to the scooter’s base by a hinge, allowing it to be lifted and folded down without pinching your fingers.
- It is stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires that offer more cushion and go longer between charges.
- The delta tiller handle with wraparound handles fits perfectly in the natural curve of your hand, providing a comfortable grip when turning and pushing.
- The tiller-mounted charger port is easily accessible.
- Adjustable tiller six positions with backlit battery meter on the handlebar.
- The backrest is padded, making it more comfortable and boosting the seat’s longevity.
- Adjustable armrests that can be folded up or down depending on what is comfortable for the user.
- This mobility scooter has a long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight ( front and rear ) that illuminates the path ahead.
- The harness automatically connects the front to the rear, assuring secure seating of the front and back sections.
- It has a backlit battery gauge that provides users accurate information to monitor battery usage, allowing for more efficient charging – ensures that you don’t run out of juice while on the go.
- It has front casters with a diameter of 10″ and anti-tip capability that provides solid support.
- Drive wheels sit at a higher level than the caster wheels to give the scooter exceptional stability – adaptable suspension offers excellent handling on rough terrain.
Feedback and Additional Information:
- This scooter’s structurally enhanced front axle allows for increased stability and safety while under the heaviest loads or on uneven surfaces – this is an especially important consideration if you have had previous knee injuries.
- Tiller angle offers a greater range of movement for users with a reduced range of upper arm strength or limited wrist mobility.
- It can be locked to prevent movement during use. These locking casters help keep the scooter stationary when parked, reducing user stress for those with weak upper body strength.
- It was an ergonomically designed pistol grip controller with a folding keypad cover, incline test button, three-speed settings plus reverse, built-in battery meter, and a dashboard that includes a brake warning light.
- You can adjust the grip to accommodate both left or right-handed users.
- Maintenance-free, gel-sealed, sealed batteries – which retain their charge and performance for longer – ensure that you have a long operating time and reach. Water isn’t required.
- The batteries on this scooter can be recharged in as little as 8 hours if they are completely drained.
- U-1 battery option – offers extra capacity for a greater range, and recharges up to twice as fast as other batteries.
- The six batteries are simply released with a simple press of the lever.
- LED light can be turned off during daylight hours to save battery power.
- The standard front basket has a capacity of approximately 0.9 gallons.
- The seat-back has a slot to hold magazines, books, and other documents.
- It can fit up to 2 people on the seat (both adults).
- Available in three stylish colors – black, pearl white, and bronze metallic.
My take on Pride Victory 10 3-Wheel
If you’re looking for reliable power, thoughtful design, and high-level comfort, this mobility scooter can be one of your options that has more positive features than most other mobility devices on the market. It is user friendly and convenient. Given its small size, lightweight frame, and can disassemble easily. That would allow you to enjoy more freedom and independence in your day-to-day lives. You can use this scooter in tight spaces as well as on uneven surfaces with ease. The battery pack is removable so if you need more power or want to charge your battery away from home, this model has plenty of options for charging. It also comes equipped with padded armrests and seat cushioning which make long trips much more comfortable.
I hope that this article has helped in providing you with more information about this product and your decision to buy it or not has become easier.
I have all the information you need about mobility scooters. If you want, you can also send me your concern, questions, suggestions, and stories using the contact form here. Now if you want to know our top lists you can go ahead and check them here. For those readers who want to know more about mobility scooters, you can view our wide topics here.