Mobility Scooters cannot be only used for being mobile inside the home but outside as well. Navigating through a sea of pedestrians or feeling the pacific ocean’s breeze from the sidewalk, the possibilities are endless. Knowing what to do with your type of mobility scooter, you can make the most out of it. People should think out of the box without really pushing the limits of the scooter. You can have fun without affecting your health with your scooter.
In this review, we will first look at its specifications which are the official release of the manufacturer for E-Wheels EW-M34. Next, I will give my honest opinion. Then I will provide some additional information to answer some questions you have or to cover the broader topic regarding this scooter.
If you are looking for a mobility scooter that is stylish and affordable, then the EW-M34 is for you. It has the best value, longest driving range, and has the lightest weight. The EW-M34 is easy to carry pieces because it can be mounted on the carrier for easy transport, disassembled, and stored in the back of the car. Heavy-duty front bumper with a bright front headlight and reverse indicator lights. It detaches in just a few seconds through four steps for more accessible transport from one destination to another.
For more effortless charging, the battery is chargeable on or off the Scooter. And the design, stability, and reliability of this Scooter make it a good choice if you are looking for a portable four-wheel scooter. Batteries charge on or off Scooter.
- Type: Portable
- Detachable: Yes
- Detachable Pieces: 5
- Heaviest Piece: 28 lbs
- Wheels: 4
- Weight: 92 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimension: 39 x 20 x 33 inches
- Drive Range: 10 miles
- Batteries: 2 12V batteries
Feedback and Additional Information
- This scooter is lightweight and has little advantage in crowded areas.
- With this scooter, you can go to places that are nearby, and you regularly go to. Such as the garbage area to throw trash, going outside to get some fresh air, or even checking your mail.
- The battery is not easy to install if its connector requires sufficient power. So a task like this for the scooter is a challenge to our seniors and people with limited strength.
- Due to the weight of the battery, it is difficult to lift it with just one hand while tilting it back into place and tighten the knob with just one hand as well.
- The scooter can’t do much without its battery. One issue is, to some users, the battery doesn’t fit properly to have the required connection.
- Its turning radius is quite wide and not very ideal.
- The charging time of its battery before being fully charged is no more than 12 hrs. It has a battery indicator that helps to know the status of the battery and while it is charging.
- This scooter can pass smooth gravel and grass level tightly packed. Very few scooters have a suspension that can handle challenging or rough surfaces. But having four wheels like this scooter will help to reduce the chances that the front wheel will hit a rut and throw you off the scooter. It can happen on scooters with three wheels or with one front wheel.
- The widest part of this scooter is 20 “. Because of this, it can easily fit in most doorways.
- Its steering is adjusted down and up when it is pulled down approaching the seat.
- The knob for speed adjustment is on the console. If you want to set the maximum speed, you need to turn the knob to the right. While the forward lever is on the right side.
- The tires of this scooter are 2 1/2″ wide and 8″ in diameter. Its tires are made of solid rubber, and when it comes to the street, it is smooth, but on the sidewalk, you can hear and feel the uncomfortable bump of every joint.
- On the back right side of it, there is a lever. Put it in the locked position. Keep it in that position all the time. You only use the unlock position if you want to push it around for any reason without driving it.
- You can try and get the back tires off the floor then you can try to move the tires forward and backward.
- This scooter can handle a load of up to 300 pounds.
- This scooter has a battery pack located under the seat. If you need extra batteries, I recommend that you contact E-Wheels.
- With the size of this scooter, it can easily pass through doorways. But you will need a ramp if there is a high step in your path.
- It has a battery and almost no turning radius.
- This scooter has a bright front headlight, reverse indicator lights and front bumper. Which makes this scooter reliable and stable.
- It is easy to maneuver on indoor, outdoor, and smooth surfaces.
- This scooter is designed to support 265 pounds safely.
- The wheel of this scooter is non-marking and flat-free. The tires are 8 “and have a speed of 3.7 mph and a driving distance of 12.4 miles per full battery charge.
- You can navigate to even any smooth surface comfortably.
- It has a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- This scooter has a top speed of 3.7 mph with a 12.4 miles drive range.
Drive Medical SFSCOUT4-EXT Spitfire Scout 4
- It is designed to be effective on carpet, asphalt, unbroken cement, and smooth man-made surfaces.
- This scooter can be mounted on the carrier for easy transport or disassemble, and store in the trunk or back of the vehicle. It is easy to disassemble in seconds in just four steps. Because of this, transportation from one place to another is very simple.
- This scooter is easy to disassemble into four pears for it to be easier to carry.
- It has a foldable tiller and the seat can be removed. Each section can easily fit in the trunk of vehicles of standard size.
- The rear section weighs 29 pounds and is the heaviest part of its four pieces.
- Quickly disassemble into four separate pieces for easy transportation.
- It has a foldable tiller and a removable seat. Each section of this scooter fits standard-size vehicles.
- The heaviest piece is the rear section which weighs 29 pounds.
- It is lightweight, compact, and easy to disassemble which is ideal to take anywhere you want to take it. Whether away from home or just around your place. It can be disassembled into five easy-to-carry ones to be loaded into a truck, van, or car.
- For faster charging, the battery can be charged while it is on the scooter or off it.
- Its tiller is adjustable with a detachable basket with handles and swivel seat.
- The seat inside is padded, and the width of this seat is 15.75 “. Its backrest provides support and cushioning.
- The seat and rotatable and its height are adjustable to better accommodate more size.
- Its seat has two padded armrests that can be flipped upward and adjusted for more convenient boarding and exiting.
- Its seat is 16.9″ wide and it has light padding. Its backrest is cushioned to provide comfort to the rider.
- The seat is adjustable in height so that it fits the user. It is also rotated to make it easy to exit or board the scooter.
- Its seat has two armrests that can also be adjusted or flipped up for more convenient boarding or scooter exit.
- This scooter has features such as a delta-style tiller and easy to connect the battery to make the scooter easier to operate by people with limited strength.
My take on E-Wheels EW-M34
So there you go, that is my honest review about the E-Wheels EW-M34. Overall, for me, this scooter is suitable for most users of any size. This can be the source of freedom and a chance to do the things you always long to accomplish from simple to find-yourself or practice-your-freedom motive of traveling.
If you are looking for a stable ride with a mobility scooter, go for the four-wheel scooter. Compared to a three-wheel, the four-wheel scooter is less maneuverable because of its much wider turning radius. However, both three-wheels and four-wheels have their advantages; they are four or three wheels scooters for a reason.
This review is the product of my in-depth research about the featured scooter. As much as possible I tried not to be biased whether this scooter is a must-have or just another option from a wide variety of choices. The cons and pros are located anywhere in this review. You might fight a lot of pros and cons, however, for me, the Pros and Cons are still subjective. Some might find Cons as not preferable but to some, it does not matter. Every user has their own preferences.
I have all the information you need about mobility scooters. If you want, you can also send me your concern, questions, suggestions, and stories using the contact form here. Now if you want to know our top lists you can go ahead and check them here. For those readers who want to know more about mobility scooters, you can view our wide topics here.