The BUZZAROUND LX GB149 is one of the best features as it was engineered for comfort, quality, durability and value. It is best used by people who travel outdoors to parks, streets, beaches and other areas with rugged roads. It features a seat that swivels 360° for ease of movement and has removable armrests which can be adjusted up and down for added comfort.
This mobility scooter features a battery pack with two 12 Volt deep cycle batteries with a battery life of approximately 40 miles, and on-board charging capability, which eliminates the need for external chargers or bulky extension cords. It has a convenient LCD monitor that displays speed, time elapsed, distance traveled and total odometer reading while also providing additional information such as low battery voltage, overload warning and turn signal indicator.
- Type: Portable
- Detachable: Yes
- Detachable Pieces: 6
- Heaviest Pieces: 57 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs
- Wheels: 4
- Dimensions: 44 x 22 x 43.5 – 48.5 inches
- Seat dimensions: High back: 17″W x 16″D / Stadium Style: 20″W x 18″D
- Floor to seat height: 21.75″ – 23.75″
- Wheels: 9″, Solid
- Ground clearance: 4 inches
- This scooter can climb slopes up to 15 degrees, cross grass and gravel trails with ease, making it ideal for users who are unable to navigate sharp turns.
- It has a very low ground clearance which makes it ideal for outdoor use in rough terrains.
- It also has a maximum speed of 5 mph (8 km/h) and can travel up to 18 miles on a single charge.
- It has smooth 9″ front wheel drive tires which are perfect for outdoor use in any kind of terrain.
- It has a comfort suspension string with turning radius of 54 inches.
- It’s compact and lightweight, making it convenient to move from one location to the next. It also has a swivel seat that folds up for an easier folding process.
- This scooter has a weight of 174 lbs which makes it easy to lift and store in trunks.
- When the scooter’s batteries are depleted, it weighs in at only about 47 pounds.
Comfort and Security
- It has a swivel seat allowing the user to turn the scooter by 90 degrees and bring it closer to the steering wheel.
- It has an elevated seat making it perfect for users who are unable to stand for long periods of time.
- It has a USB and charging port right on the tiller.
- It has anti-tip wheels allowing the scooter to drive even on rough terrain.
- It has a cruise control function as well as adjustable armrests allowing the product to meet various user preferences regarding comfortable driving.
- This scooter also comes equipped with two LED headlights as well as a headlight adjuster to suit various driving conditions.
- Has safety features such as a battery protection system (BPS), an automatic brake system (ABS) and reflective sidewall tires for greater visibility in low light conditions.
Feedback and Additional Information:
- Compared to other mobility scooters this has no suspension or seat height adjustment, and the seat angle cannot be adjusted.
- This scooter is also one of the heavier 4-wheel scooters on the market, although it does have a very long range
- This scooter is designed with a water-resistant cover, so you won’t have to worry about it when it rains.
- Also, it has a sturdy and strong design and can easily support up to 400 pounds of weight.
- It comes with a full light package and 33 AH batteries which makes it perfect for all day use.
- The batteries can be placed at the front or rear of the vehicle depending on user preference.
- It has two LED headlights, headlight adjustable beam, heavy duty brush-less motor with accelerator.
- The scooter is equipped with an adjustable handlebar to suit users preferences.
- It includes a seat belt and reflective decals.
- It has more ample foot room to take you where you want to go in comfort and style.
- Even has a USB connection on the adjustable tiller there is no knuckle.
My take on BUZZAROUND LX GB149
This scooter is unique and versatile. It allows the user to drive in rough terrains while being able to adjust their position for greater comfort. Also has all of the necessary safety precautions that make it perfect for outdoor use. Whether you need a reliable way to travel outdoors or want something more compact than your traditional motorized wheelchair, this may be right up your alley.
This review is the product of my in-depth research about the featured scooter. As much as possible I tried not to be biased whether this scooter is a must-have or just another option from a wide variety of choices. The cons and pros are located anywhere in this review. You might fight a lot of pros and cons, however, for me, the Pros and Cons are still subjective. Some might find Cons as not preferable but to some, it does not matter. Every user has their preference.
I hope that this article has helped in providing you with more information about this product and your decision to buy it or not has become easier.
I have all the information you need about mobility scooters. If you want, you can also send me your concern, questions, suggestions, and stories using the contact form here. Now if you want to know our top lists you can go ahead and check them here. For those readers who want to know more about mobility scooters, you can view our wide topics here.