The Banger Dragon mobility scooter is a smart and lightweight four-wheel scooter; its four-wheel design structure is stable and suitable for all age groups. It has brushless wheelchair motor technology. It is better than a lightweight or electric wheelchair for adults.
This foldable and affordable scooter has advanced and reliable design technology and energy-saving with environmental protection. This scooter has no pollution and noise while used, which is conducive to protecting the environment.
Its battery reaches 45 km / 27 miles in driving distance. Its actual driving range is affected by the vehicle configuration, load capacity, wind speed, road surface, temperature, operation habits, and other variables or factors. Its Lithium battery is airline friendly and allowed for transport on an airplane with a certified high-quality, usable charger.
This scooter applies to almost all terrain. It won’t let you down on-ramps, bricks, grass, muddy, bumpy roads, and muddy. It also has premium leather seats. An additional flap open child seat is also available.
You can use this scooter on three different levels. Speed level 1 is 3.75 mph, and level 2 is 7.5 mph, while level 3 is 12 mph. This scooter includes an adjustable 7 inches direction bar.
- No. of Wheels: 4
- Driving Range: 45 km / 27 miles
- Airline Friendly: Yes
- Direction Bar: 7 inches
Feedback and Additional Information
- This scooter is fast enough for teens and slow enough for adults for them to be secure on the scooter.
- The left rear of this scooter bumps into the axis and not into the center of the wheel. Even on a smooth road, you can feel bumping like one jump with each cycle of wheel rotation. You will see the eccentric rotation of the wheels of this scooter when placed on a rack and when the motor is turned on.
- The right wheel of this scooter is wobbling right and left.
- Due to the issue with its wheels, the arrangement of the wheels is required and should be considered by the factory or the manufacturer because it will be difficult for users, especially the elderly.
- Its top speed is ten mph, but it is not stable when the scooter is at that speed. This scooter lacks variable speed because even its 3 set speed settings are still lacking to manage the speed of the scooter. It also weighs about 60+ lbs. Its battery is also not easy to remove to lighten the unit.
- This scooter is much more like a hobby scooter that seems to be made in the garage and modified. So honestly, for the elderly, it is not ideal for them, considering the speed capacity of this unit.
- This scooter is folded into small pieces for easy transport. But it is not ideal for the elderly and other people with limited mobility and strength.
- Its turning radius is not impressive. The seat is not that comfortable and is too far back. Its backrest is also small and has no armrests. Not ideal for seniors.
- Its control box may be damaged due to extreme rainy weather. So you need to be more careful with its control boxes. It is best to bring plastic to cover it in case of rain.
- Main Seat Weight Capacity – 265 lbs (120 Kg)
- Max Child Seat Weight Capacity – 65 lbs (30 Kg)
- Max Weight Capacity – 330 lbs (150 Kg)
- Its charging port is like a cord found on a computer. Plug it into the scooter and leave it charged overnight.
- When it comes to its seat it is better to buy a padded seat especially if your body has a bigger build. Its two rear wheels are airless. While its two front wheels take the air, which causes smoother running.
- Its seat is also non -replaceable. Again its seat was uncomfortable. It cannot work in snow or cannot move if it is used on grass. And can tip over hills, challenging surgeries, and more.
- You can use this scooter model at three different speed levels. Speed level 3 is 12 mph, speed level 2 is 7.5 mph and speed level 1 is 3.75 mph. It also includes a 7 “adjustable direction bar.
- This scooter is foldable and has a reliable and advanced design. It also has environmental and energy-saving protection.
- This scooter is noise and pollution-free which is ideal and safe in the environment to maintain its protection.
- This scooter is lightweight, smart, and has four wheels. Its four-wheel design structure maintains its stability and suitability for the majority of users.
- Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation.
- It has a driving range of 9 miles.
- It is easy to maneuver on indoor, outdoor, and smooth surfaces.
- This scooter is designed to support 265 pounds safely.
- The wheel of this scooter is non-marking and flat-free. The tires are 8 “and have a speed of 3.7 mph and a driving distance of 12.4 miles per full battery charge.
- You can navigate to even any smooth surface comfortably.
- It has a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- This scooter has a top speed of 3.7 mph with a 12.4 miles drive range.
Metro Mobility Compact
- Its throttle control is friendly and for left-handed people and those with limited strength.
- 4.9 mph max speed, the speed can be presented with the dial on the panel.
- To monitor the status of the battery, it has a battery gauge on the front of the panel.
- Scooters with four wheels can operate in tight corners without having to sacrifice stability.
- This foldable mobility scooter is equipped with brushless wheelchair motor technology.
- Because it is a foldable scooter, it is easy to store, has rear and front headlights, has high-brightness LED headlights, visible rear tail lights, and warning for rear vehicles.
- It is easy to disassemble with interchangeable color panels in blue or red.
- Easy-to-adjust delta tiller.
- This scooter is easy to disassemble into four pears for it to be easier to carry.
- It has a foldable tiller and the seat can be removed. Each section can easily fit in the trunk of vehicles of standard size.
- The rear section weighs 29 pounds and is the heaviest part of its four pieces.
- Quickly disassemble into four separate pieces for easy transportation.
- It has a foldable tiller and a removable seat. Each section of this scooter fits standard-size vehicles.
- The heaviest piece is the rear section which weighs 29 pounds.
Metro Mobility Compact
- The heaviest piece of this scooter is foldable and measures 44 “L x 20” W x 17 “H. It is easy to place in the trunk of your car.
- Its M1 model is easily divided into four pieces and easy to transport.
- This scooter is lightweight and comfortable. It has indoor and standard onboard charging, double foldable seats, adult seats with a maximum capacity of 265 lbs and removable chid seats with a maximum capacity of 65 lbs.
- Padded and adjustable armrests for extra comfort
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- The seat inside is padded, and the width of this seat is 15.75 “. Its backrest provides support and cushioning.
- The seat and rotatable and its height are adjustable to better accommodate more size.
- Its seat has two padded armrests that can be flipped upward and adjusted for more convenient boarding and exiting.
- Its seat is 16.9″ wide and it has light padding. Its backrest is cushioned to provide comfort to the rider.
- The seat is adjustable in height so that it fits the user. It is also rotated to make it easy to exit or board the scooter.
- Its seat has two armrests that can also be adjusted or flipped up for more convenient boarding or scooter exit.
Metro Mobility Compact
- This scooter has a swivel seat. The seat also has a backrest and armrest. This scooter will give you a lot of freedom so that you can customize it for a more comfortable fit. You can adjust seat height, armrests by flipping up and tiller angle. Due to the adjustments mentioned, it will be easy to transition out and into the scooter. If you are shopping while using your scooter, flipping the armrests of the seat will help you interact more easily without having to leave the scooter or seat.
Choose the suitable mobility scooters for you now and experience the new freedom and happiness they will bring to your daily life.
My take on Bangeran Dragon
This review is the product of my in-depth research about the featured scooter. As much as possible I tried not to be biased whether this scooter is a must-have or just another option from a wide variety of choices. The cons and pros are located anywhere in this review. You might fight a lot of pros and cons, however, for me, the Pros and Cons are still subjective. Some might find Cons as not preferable but to some, it does not matter. Every user has their own preferences.
I have all the information you need about mobility scooters. If you want, you can also send me your concern, questions, suggestions, and stories using the contact form here. Now if you want to know our top lists you can go ahead and check them here. For those readers who want to know more about mobility scooters, you can view our wide topics here.