The ATTO all-terrain mobility scooter has a ton of cool features and also comes with a decent affordable price tag. Some of the highlights include front & rear fenders, sealed lead acid battery, waterproof connectors and lithium ion batteries as an option.
These scooters come in the 48 volt model and go from 7 to 10 mph range on a 4- to 5-hour charge. It weighs around 250 pounds and can support a maximum weight of 375 pounds.
The front anti tip wheels on these mobility scooters will prevent you from getting tipped over which is extremely helpful on uneven terrain or hills.
For more information read my full review below.
- Type: Portable
- Airline Friendly: Yes
- Detachable: Yes
- Detachable Pieces: 5
- Heaviest Pieces Weight: 28 lbs.
- Wheels: 3
- Dimensions: 22″ x 47″ x 35 inches
- Max Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- This mobility scooter has a maximum speed of 4.5 mph and a range of 10 miles.
- The turning radius is 53 inches so it can make those tight turns around corners and objects without having to worry about safety.
- It comes with 1 lithium ion battery.
- It is made out of aluminum and has a maximum ground clearance of 4 inches so it can cross over most bumps, dips, and rough grounds.
- The front wheels are 3 inches wide tires with solid rims. They will help you to maintain your speed even on uneven surfaces. The rear wheels are standard with all scooters, 5 inches wide tires that are made for bumpy surfaces.
- It comes with an adjustable tiller bar that makes steering easy.
- One of the best features of this model is the ability to fold up. The front handlebars and the seat section fold up easily with a push of a button, making it easy to transport.
- This scooter folds to the size of a small suitcase (15.3″L x 16.5″W x 28″H), or it can be split in two smaller pieces.
- It weighs about 62.2 pounds so it’s not too heavy to lift even once you’ve detached the pieces.
- The adjustable seat is great for almost anyone to comfortably ride without any issues which makes it easy to have fun while getting around town or running errands with ease together.
- With an extra wide seat, this model offers comfort like no other making sure that everyone who rides will feel relaxed after a long day out shopping or at work.
- It also has a storage basket under the seat and wire mesh basket at both back wheels.
- The cup holder is located on the right side of the bar in front of you with an adjustable clamp to hold it in place.
- The horn is a loud button that is located near the dashboard and one of the easiest things to find. The horn has two different sounds, one is a quick beep and the other is more of an obnoxious sound that can get people out of your way if you need to hurry up.
- The light includes a one-inch round fluorescent light with an on and off switch at the back. This can be quite beneficial in helping you to see where you are going when it is dark out. It will help others to see you as well if they happen to be behind your scooter.
Feedback and Additional Information:
- The back of the seat is low. If you need full back support, this would not be suitable, As well as no armrests so it won’t be suitable for people who cannot use their arms at all.
- The seat is thin and curved for added comfort, yet it lacks adequate padding. However, a good fit cushion kit may be purchased that will address the need of anybody who wants extra cushioned seating.
- The battery easily pops in and out with the push of a button.
- It has a fold-out carrying handle.
- The speed is controlled by a lever pressed by the right-hand thumb.
- It has some great features like its color changing LED lights
- The standard basket comes with a backside storage bag. It has a capacity of 6 gallons and is large enough to fit most items you would want to carry with you.
- The lightweight lithium battery is FAA certified for safe air travel, and the two smaller pieces may be easily stored in the plane’s overhead bin. Airlines demand that you bring the lithium-ion battery with you inside the cabin.
My Take on ATTO Folding Mobility Scooter
This mobility scooter is a great product for anyone looking to get around town and it is airline friendly. Not only can it be easily transported and stored in its compact form but the scooter offers safety features like an adjustable tiller bar and cup holder that make sure you feel relaxed while riding even on bumpy surfaces. The security light also helps riders see where they are going when it’s dark outside which makes this model perfect for any rider of all ages.
This review is the product of my in-depth research about the featured scooter. As much as possible I tried not to be biased whether this scooter is a must-have or just another option from a wide variety of choices. The cons and pros are located anywhere in this review. You might fight a lot of pros and cons, however, for me, the Pros and Cons are still subjective. Some might find Cons as not preferable but to some, it does not matter. Every user has their own preferences.
I hope that this article has helped in providing you with more information about this product and your decision to buy it or not has become easier.
I have all the information you need about mobility scooters. If you want, you can also send me your concern, questions, suggestions, and stories using the contact form here. Now if you want to know our top lists you can go ahead and check them here. For those readers who want to know more about mobility scooters, you can view our wide topics here.